QA Engineering Manager
Who we are:
Wallit is a Maine-based, venture-backed technology company with the fastest growing mobile and voice technology in retail consumer financial services. Our platform powers retail banks and credit unions and is well funded by prominent FinTech investors.
Wallit is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America’s families take control of their financial lives. The company has gained traction over the last year and was recently named one of the Top 10 Best Tech Startups in Maine 2019.
We have a fun, collaborative office culture and a hardworking team that cares deeply about our product. This position is attractive for anyone interested in joining a high growth startup at an early stage.
Who we’re looking for:
You are an experienced QA engineer who can and wants to wear half-a-dozen other hats. You can build, manage and grow an automated test framework from scratch to ensure our product is humming smoothly and working hard for our customers. In addition to test and script writing, you will also be responsible for leading our release process and making the final go/no-go decision on any feature release. You will have the opportunity to establish yourself at an early stage start-up and be a major part of the company’s growth. Your role will be a unique blend of engineering, QA, project management and product management and has many avenues for advancement. This role reports to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Write, revise, and own the QA automated test plan for our progressive web app and native iOS and Android apps
- Write, revise and own the QA automated test plan for our web servicesAnalyze current QA practices and help build automated test suites (functionality, regression, smoke, sanity, etc.)Work with the engineering team to resolve bugs as they’re discovered
- Qualify major and minor releases to production
- Organize and maintain our issue-tracking system
- Work with the VP of Product and CTO to size, prioritize and plan features for releases
- Work closely with the development team to test features as soon as they are ready
- Maintain CI/CD pipeline and test data sets
- Help build a world-class financial services company
What you bring:
- A love for learning and a desire to make money easier for families to use and understand
- 4+ years of relevant QA experience (CS degree preferred)
- Experience writing and building an automated test framework required (Selenium, Appium)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming principles
- Strong understanding of software testing principles
- Experience writing automated tests for mobile or web applications (iOS, Android, Web)
- Knowledge and experience with GIT or other SCM required
- Experience using defect tracking solutions (such as JIRA) required
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent written / verbal communication
- Exposure to Rest API testing is a plus
Introduce yourself and send us your resume by emailing: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org