Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
Wallit is a Maine-based, venture-backed technology company with the fastest growing mobile and voice technology in retail consumer financial services. Our platform powers retail banks and credit unions and is well funded by prominent FinTech investors.
Wallit is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America’s families take control of their financial lives. The company has gained traction over the last year and was recently named one of the Top 10 Best Tech Startups in Maine 2019.
We have a fun, collaborative office culture and a hardworking team that cares deeply about our product. This position is attractive for anyone interested in joining a high growth startup at an early stage.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a friendly, tech-savvy, and hard-working Sales Executive to join our team. As a member of the Sales team, you will be involved in the entire sales process from lead identification to the closed deal, with performance tracking and routine reporting to the team along the way. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll have demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision, high energy, flexible, great at listening, and results-oriented.
The Sales Development team at Wallit is the first point of contact for prospective clients and the face of the company. As the initial stage of the sales cycle, you will be tasked with educating the market and generating interest with ideal clients.
We offer all the energy and opportunity of a startup, plus the strength and stability of a revenue-positive company with a solid and experienced management team.
If you’re a motivated person with a desire to work in an environment that is constantly evolving and would like to be given the resources and freedom you need to be successful, come join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new sales opportunities in our existing lead database.
- Use a customer-centric sales approach to understand prospects’ business pains and their fit with Wallit.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Learn Wallit’s product inside-and-out.
- Understand competitive products and how we are positioned to them.
- Use modern sales and marketing automation software to effectively manage a pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Lead remote product demos using online conferencing tools to communicate the benefits of Wallit to potential clients.
- Must be comfortable spending most of your time on the phone and email working both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of small to mid-size businesses and organizations.
- Track activity and sales results in CRM system and report on defined KPI’s every week.
- Participate in daily sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management.
- Help build a world-class financial services company.
What you bring:
- 2-3 years of sales experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position.
- Extraordinarily hard-working – we have a big challenge ahead and are a fast-paced team, it takes a lot of effort to succeed here.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in person, on the phone and in online presentations.
- Self-starter who doesn’t need to be closely managed, likes to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic — must be super organized and results-oriented.
- Competitive, self-motivated, resourceful, and metrics driven.
- Crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills.
- Coachable and willing to accept feedback to improve.
- Passionate about education and providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
- Excited to work at a startup company and contribute to its development and culture.
- Demonstrated success in overcoming challenges, thinking creatively and helping others
- Interest in developing or growing a career in software/technical sales
Introduce yourself and send us your resume by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com